The pleasant aromatic way to get rid of pesky, unhealthy insects!
Nurture Me Natural Bug Be Gone is hand crafted weekly with a special blend of essential oils that smell and feel wonderful but are very unappealing to many insects.
- So safe you can mist on face, hair, bedding, everywhere.
- Spray wherever you want to deter mosquitoes, bugs, ticks, spiders, bed bugs and more...
*Children under 5-test a small amount on arm and cheek first before applying all over
*This product has not been tested by a regulatory organization
*Keep out of reach of children
*Do not use if sensitive or allergic to essential oils, or any of the or ingredients in this product
Bug Be Gone Natural Insect Repellent
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
- For Mosquitoes: Spray all areas. Nurture Me Natural Bug Be Gone is safe for fabrics, can be sprayed directly on hair, and even misted on face and ears. Close eyes before misting on face
- For Ticks: Be sure to spray in and on shoes, socks and pant cuffs
1. As always with essential oils, women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a health practitioner before using.
2. Extreme caution should be used when using essential oils on young children.
3. Always perform a patch test to check for an allergic reaction before using an essential oil for the first time.
4. Always be cautious of insects and your surroundings. No repellent can guarantee that you will not be bitten. Aggressive insects may still bite even if they smell aromas that they dislike.
Needs to be replied at least every 2 hours or as needed depending on area, and how aggressive insects are.
8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Store in a dry, room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Bug Be Gone within one year of opening.