The pleasant aromatic way to get rid of pesky, unhealthy insects!
Nurture Me Natural Bug Be Gone is hand crafted weekly from essential oils and plant extracts that smell and feel wonderful, but are very unappealing to many insects.
The comprehensive blend covers a wide spectrum of insects that are deterred by the pleasant aroma.
- So safe, you can mist on face, hair, bedding, everywhere.
- Spray wherever you want to deter mosquitoes, bugs, ticks, spiders, and more.
Bug Be Gone Natural Insect Repellent
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
- For mosquitoes: spray every area, close eyes before misting on face, head or hair.
- For ticks: Spray onto shoes, socks, and pant cuffs.
Needs to be replied every 2 hours or as needed depending on area and how aggressive insects are.
- As always with essential oils, it is recommended that women who are pregnant or nursing consult a health practitioner before using.
- Caution should be used when using essential oils on young children. For children under 5, test a small amount on arm and cheek first before applying all over.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always perform a patch test to check for an allergic reaction before using this product or an essential oil for the first time.
- Parent or adult needs to apply to young children. Never allow small children to apply themselves.
- Always be cautious of insects and your surroundings. No repellent can guarantee that you will not be bitten. Aggressive insects may still bite even if they smell aromas that they dislike.
8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Store in a cool, dry, room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Bug Be Gone within 6 months of opening.
*This product has not been tested by a regulatory organization.
*Do not use if sensitive or allergic to essential oils, or any of the or ingredients in this product.