Why Magnesium in a Spray? Nurture Me Natural Magnesium & Aloe Spray
- Absorbs well
- May have better bio-availability than oral supplements
- Has natural pain relieving essential oils such as Arnica, Birch, Marjoram and more
A deficiency of magnesium can trigger over 22 conditions: including kidney stones/disease, diabetes, migraines and many other conditions.
Statistics suggest that as many as 80% of people are lacking proper amounts of magnesium.
Increasing Magnesium intake may help lessen many conditions, including:
- Sore joints
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches from anxiety
- Fatigue and weakness from deficiency
Magnesium Supplement Spray
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
Spray on areas such as neck, stomach, arms, and/or sore areas.
Apply at least twice a day in order to increase intake of Magnesium into the body.
Recommended to apply at night as Magnesium may help ease the symptoms of insomnia
A light residue on the area applied is normal. If this is bothersome, follow with one of Nuture Me Natural's moisturizing creams or butters.
8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Store in a dry, room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Magnesium Supplement Spray within one year of opening.
Keep out of reach of children.