Why Magnesium in a Spray?
- A deficiency of magnesium can trigger over 22 conditions including kidney stones/disease, diabetes, migraines and many other conditions.
- Statistics suggest that as many as 80% of people are lacking proper amounts of magnesium.
Fortunately, increasing Magnesium intake may help lessen many conditions, including:
- Sore muscles
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches from anxiety
- Fatigue from deficiency
At Nurture Me Natural, we take our Magnesium Spray up a notch compared to commercial sprays. Some benefits of our special blend are:
- Hand-crafted in small, fresh batches each week to ensure potency and qualilty.
- Absorbs well.
- May have better bio-availability than oral supplements.
- Has natural pain relieving essential oils such as Arnica, Birch, Marjoram and more.
Magnesium & Aloe Supplement Spray
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
Spray on areas such as neck, stomach, arms, and always on sore muscles.
Apply at least twice a day to increase intake of Magnesium into the body.
Recommended to apply at night on feet, neck and other areas, as Magnesium may help ease the symptoms of insomnia.
A light residue on the area applied is normal. If this is bothersome, follow with one of Nuture Me Natural's moisturizing creams or butters.
Do not use Peppermint while pregnant or on very young children. Keep out of reach of children.
8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Store in a cool, dry, room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Magnesium Supplement Spray within one year of opening.