Simply the best skin and hair oil!
Summer heat, cold winters, harsh cleansers and chemicals in skincare, chlorine, allergens and many other environmental and topical factors can damage and compromise your skin, the body’s largest and most protective organ. This can lead to dehydrated, red, irritated, and even inflamed skin that could develop all kinds of issues, including eczema and pre-mature aging.
Nurture Me Natural Majestic Gold Oil was developed with the perfect blend of skin-nourishing and protective oils.
- High in Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, essential fatty acids and Phytosterols
- Protects against free radicals
- Helps repair damage, restoring the skins luster, moisture, and strengthening the skins natural lipid barrier, resulting in healthier skin.
Other benefits and properties:
- Moisturizes, smoothes & illuminates skin
- Highly nourishing
- Potent Antioxidant
- Lightweight & easily absorbed
- Enriched Moringa Oil
- Enriched with Argan Oil
- Anti-inflammatory and protective for the skins lipid layer
Helps prevent signs of premature aging
Strengthens skin and improves tone, elasticity
May also be beneficial for fading or preventing stretch marks
Soothes and heals dry or cracked skin
Helps reduce redness and skin irritation
Majestic Gold Rejuvenating Body & Hair Oil
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
- Apply daily, concentrating on dehydrated or damaged skin
- Idea after bath or shower
- Less is more. Just massage in gently. Will completely absorb after a few minutes.
- Use just a drop for hands, being more liberal on larger body areas.
Restores luster to hair:
- Just a drop massaged into the hair's ends will reduce frizz and add luster. Excellent scalp oil for very curly hair.
- Be sure not to use too much - a little bit goes a long way.
8 oz. Flip-cap Bottle
- Store in a cool, dry, room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Majestict Gold Rejuvenating Body & Hair Oil within one year of opening.