- The feeling of freshly polished teeth every day!
- Clean, freshen, reduce bacteria, and help remove stains.
Hand crafted with specific ingredients that inhibit the growth of bacteria, prevent tartar build-up, gently and safely polish, leaving teeth, gums and tongue in a cleaner, healthier environment.
What’s in Your toothpaste?
The mouth is one of the most absorbent areas of the body. Average commercial toothpaste contains questionable, dangerous, and toxic ingredients such as Triclosan, Sodium L Sulfate, artificial sweeteners, fluoride, DEA, Propylene Glycol, and microbeads.
- Triclosan has been linked to antibiotic resistance and endocrine disruptions. Hormone disruption has been shown to cause many health problems in boys and girls.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is shown to release carcinogenic compounds, having toxic affects
- Artificial sweeteners can break down into formaldehyde type substance that can damage tissues
- Fluoride is a toxic chemical that wreaks havoc in the body over time. It is responsible for endocrine and neurological dysfunction, and a wealth of other health issues.
- DEA – linked to many types of cancers
- Microbeads – dangerous to the environment, and marine life, and can be lodged under and around gums, allowing food and bacteria to be trapped.
Natural Mint Coconut Oil Toothpaste
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
Brush morning, evening, and after meals, or as directed by dentist or oral health professional.
For best results, rinse with Nurture Me Natural mouthwash right before brushing, and directly after brushing.
4 oz. Jar with scoop
*Toothbrush not included*
- Store in a dry, cool room temperature environment, and limit exposure to extreme temperatures for prolonged periods of time, as this can alter product consistency and texture. Coconut Oil has a melting point of 76 degrees. If product should happen to melt, stir it a bit, place in refrigerator and allow to solidify, then continue to store in a dry, cool location.
- For best quality and potency, we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Coconut Oil Toothpaste within 6 months of opening.