Great alternative to harsh or chemical enzyme peels.
- Rich in Ascorbic Acid, and mild AHA's
- Fades scars and brightens skin
- Natural protein enzyme, Bromelain exfoliates, brightens, and gently removes dead surface skin cells
- suitable and gentle enough to use everyday
- Made fresh when you order it.
For Normal, Dry, Mature: Vitamin C supports cell turnover and rejuvenation resulting in fresher, softer, more youthful looking skin.
For Normal to Oily: unclogs pores preventing sebum, bacteria, and dirt build-up, thus reducing occurrence and severity of breakouts. Helps lighten hyperpigmentation left from blemishes.
Pineapple Enzyme Mask
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
Use: Spot test 1st use. Apply a generous layer to clean skin, leave 10-15 minutes. Rinse. Can be applied 2-3 times a week according to your comfort level. Tingling is normal.
2 oz. Jar | Refrigerate when not in use.
Normal to dry or normal to oily : apply 1-2 times a week to entire face, staying away from eye area. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
Acne or breakout-prone: apply 1-2 times a week to entire face, staying away from eye area. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Apply heavily on blemishes or breakouts, and reapply as needed until breakouts begin to be reduced in size, or appear to be drying out.
- Every face is different - you can apply Pineapple Enzyme Mask as much as you desire, according to how comfortable your skin is with the mask.
- Tingling is normal and part of the revitalizing process as the enzymes exfoliate and remove dull, dead skin cells. Gauge length of time according to your comfort level.
- Can be used safely multiple times per week
- Suggested to remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes beforehand, letting product get closer to room temperature before applying
Pineapple Enzyme Mask will remain fresh approximately 4-6 weeks when stored in the refrigerator, 2-3 weeks at room temperature.