Great alternative to harsh or chemical enzyme peels.
- Rich in Ascorbic Acid, and mild AHA's
- Fades scars and brightens skin
- Natural protein enzyme, Bromelain exfoliates, brightens, and gently removes dead surface skin cells
- suitable and gentle enough to use everyday
Made fresh when you order it.
Pineapple Enzyme Mask
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
- For Normal to Oily: unclogs pores preventing sebum, bacteria, and dirt build-up, thus reducing occurrence and severity of breakouts. Helps lighten hyperpigmentation left from blemishes
- For Normal, Dry, Mature: Vitamin C supports cell turnover and rejuvenation resulting in fresher, softer, more youthful looking skin
- Apply to clean skin, leaving on 10-15 minutes, twice a week.
- Can be used safely multiple times per week
- Suggested to remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes beforehand, letting product get closer to room temperature before applying
- For breakout prone skin, apply directly to breakouts or blemishes to reduce severity and clear up breakouts quickly.
- Every face is different - you can apply Pineapple Enzyme Mask as much as you desire, according to how comfortable your skin is with the mask.
- Tingling is normal and part of the revitalizing process as the enzymes exfoliate and remove dull, dead skin cells. Gauge length of time according to your comfort level.
- Pineapple Enzyme Mask will remain fresh approximately 4-6 weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
2 oz. Jar | Refrigerate when not in use.