Formulated with the ideal 20% vitamin C potency.
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, rejuvenates & brightens skin
- Effectively fades hyper-pigmentation with continued use
- Vitamin E accelerates healing
- Hyaluronic Acid retains moisture, and softens wrinkles
- High Aloe Vera content
Hyaluronic Acid binds with moisture, and can hold up to 1,000 time its weight in moisture and promotes collagen function, making it an excellent skin plumper. Combined with Vitamin C, it helps skin repair and regenerate from dryness, stress and irritation. Zinc Oxide provides light UV protection, fights black heads and breakouts. Contains natural anti-oxidants which help protect against free radical damage.
Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Detail & Use
Key Ingredient List
Shake before using. Spray into palm of hand and apply with fingertips.
- Use daily under moisturizer morning and evening
- Be gentle around eye area, patting lightly
- Apply before moisturizers
- Use generously on hyper-pigmentation and/or dry areas and eye area
For best results, pair with Nurture Me Natural Hydrating Eye Serum morning and evening.
2 oz. Treatment Bottle
For best quality and potency we recommend using Nurture Me Natural Vitamin C Serum within one year of opening.